today's my last day for my field experience at MOZAC
this is such unforgettable moment in my life
in other word , it's beginning of my passion in teaching
I admitted that I'm not good in teaching and I'm lacking in so many ways
so , actually by having this such experience , I can improve myself to be a better teacher
Madam Ivy , my mentor has gave me some principles which I think it's really amazing and should be implied by every teacher .
Teaching is not about finishing the syllabus , but it is about igniting student's passion
Don't wait things happen , make things happen
Insyallah , i'll always hold these principles if I were a teacher in future . People, pray for me yeah . I'm not ashamed to be a teacher , take note that I AM SO PROUD TO BE A TEACHER if I am given chance .
No comments:
Post a Comment