Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do you know what it feels like

‎"Kalau awak ikhlas sayangkan saya kerana Allah S.W.T , apa salahnya awak tegur saya dalam setiap perkara, saya juga manusia yang sentiasa belajar sesuatu yang baru, setiap nafas mesti ada kesilapan yang saya lakukan, saya harap awak tegur saya bila terasa perbuatan yang saya lakukan itu salah.. Saya hanya manusia biasa.." 

I took this status from one of my friends at facebook . This status was seriously eye-catching when I read it for the first time .
For me, if we do something for seeking Allah's bless, it is actually wonderful thing and insyallah, Allah will love us more . If we remember Allah once, Allah will remember us ten times . Great right ? So, spend our time for Allah because Allah will always help people who always love him and praise him .

so , back to the topic . Actually , I want to share this status because I think it is so sweet and supposed to be exampled . In any relationship , we need to tolerate and give advice among each other . We sometimes don't realise that we have done mistake , so it's a responsible to our partner to let us know and vice versa . I dream to have future husband who love me just because of Allah . Oh god , who's on earth will not happy to have partner like that ? I bet whoever got the sort of partner , she or he'll be the luckiest okay ? I'm craving for that sort of mannnnn . 

No comments: